What is General Auto Repair?
Our general auto repair in Idaho Falls takes care of all of the basics. Like everything else, cars suffer wear and tear over time, and our auto repair services will help get your car up and running properly again. C&S Auto Repair is ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) Certified, so you can rely on us to get the job done right.
Some of the basic auto repair services in Idaho Falls that we provide include:
- Oil, Lube, & Filter: This helps keep your car working smoothly and properly. Consistently changing your oil is imperative for ensuring the long-term functionality of your vehicle. We will be sure to replace your old, dirty oil with a clean replacement that is the perfect kind for your vehicle.
- ECM Replacement & Service: Engine Control Modules and other electrical components regulate various functions of your vehicle. We can diagnose and fix any issue you are experiencing with these components.
- Engine Services: We will tune-up your engine and fix various problems you might be experiencing with it, including spark plugs, belts, hoses, brakes, and emissions. Good engine repair and tune-up service means your mechanic will help keep you better informed on how to maintain your vehicle in the future, and that’s exactly what you can expect from us.
- Heating & Cooling: We will properly diagnose and resolve any problems involved with your car’s heater core, air conditioning system, and related components.
- Brake Repair & Maintenance: Arguably the most important part of your vehicle, we will make sure to fix any problems involved with your disc brake, drum brake, master cylinder, and brake booster.
- Transmission Service: This will make sure your vehicle is properly transferring power from the engine to the driving wheels. We will take care of the transmission flushing and replacement, the filter and pan gasket replacement, the valve, servos, pan, and pump examination, and anything else involved with your vehicle’s transmission.
Our auto repair services in Idaho Falls will get your car up and running smoothly again. It is important that regular maintenance is performed on your vehicle, as this will save you valuable time and money in the future. A vehicle that isn’t maintained properly will suffer all kinds of damage – and the more damage that occurs, the harder it is to repair.
Where is a Good Auto Repair Shop in Idaho Falls?
Finding our Idaho Falls repair shop is easy!
DIRECTIONS TO OUR SHOP
From Interstate 15:
- Head north on I-15 N
- Take exit 119 for US-20 E toward Rigby/W Yellowstone
- Turn right onto US-20 E
- Take exit 310 for US-20 BUS toward Lewisville/Idaho Falls
- Turn right onto US-20 BUS/Lewisville Rd
- Turn left onto E33rd RD N/E Iona Rd – continue to follow E Iona Rd until you see our Idaho Falls auto repair shop on your left
From Highway 20:
- Head northeast on US-26 E/Northgate Mile toward Whittier ST
- Turn right onto E Iona RD – our auto repair shop in Idaho Falls will be on your left