Idaho Falls Truck Repair Services
There are essentially two main reasons to bring your vehicle into C&S Auto Repair for Idaho Falls truck services:
- Maintenance to prevent problems before they occur
- Fixing a problem once it has occurred
We can do both, offering a wide variety of truck repair services.
Your oil is one of the most important fluids in your vehicle. It allows all those moving parts in your engine to do so without excessive amounts of heat and friction. Without proper lubrication, your engine parts will begin to warp, corrode, and break down. Eventually, your engine can overheat, which basically spells death for your vehicle unless you want to spend massive amounts of money on installing a new one. Most people find the more affordable option is to simply scrap the vehicle and buy a new one.
The reason old oil does this to your engine is that over time, it becomes saturated with grime, debris, and harsh particles. These all cause damage to your engine, but what’s more, dirty oil actually acts as a heat insulator! This is obviously the opposite of what you want.
If you’re overdue for an oil change, don’t put it off. Bring it into C&S Auto Repair and we’ll take care of everything with our Idaho Falls truck services.
Obviously, your brakes are some of the last things you want becoming damaged on your vehicle. It can mean serious injury or even death for both you and those around you.
Our Idaho Falls truck services include brake maintenance, offering industry standard warranties so you can safely drive. Our ASE-certified brake technicians will make sure you stay safe out there on the road.
Bring your vehicle for a truck service repair if you begin to notice:
- A pulsing pedal
- Strange squealing noises when you apply pressure to the brakes
- Stalling before braking
When you start experiencing these things, it means it’s only a matter of time before serious damage is going to occur.
At C&S Auto Repair, we provide:
- Transmission Repair – In order for your truck to transfer power from the engine to the wheels, you need a properly working transmission. We can provide transmission repair so that this occurs in a way that’s safe and functional. We’ll flush and replace your transmission fluid, fix problems with valves, servos, pumps, and pans, and replace your filter and pan gasket if necessary.
- Heating & Cooling Repair – Without a properly working heating and cooling system, your daily commutes can get incredibly uncomfortable. Our Idaho Falls truck services include heating and cooling repair so you can drive comfortably.
- ECM Replacement – We can take care of problems with your Engine Control Modules.
- Brake Repair – We can replace damaged brakes, including disc brakes, brake boosters, drum brakes, and master cylinders to get you driving safely again.
- Engine Services – Any damage that occurs to your engine should be taken care of immediately before further damage takes place. We can take care of problems with your belts, emissions, spark plugs, and hoses.